ME AND MY FAMILY

ME AND MY FAMILY

friends

background

Sep 16, 2008

today and this week

i had lots of fun this week i did a lot i am all cot up in school i so glad cause i miss a lot of school so i had 2 catch up so ya i went my school field trip last Wednesday that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun i meant some people a lot of guys 1 was even cute. so that was cool my Gram is save i soooooooooo glad i miss her she is coming home in 6 month i am so happy my Gram sead it is so hot and humid in Texas they have no power and like no food the had to go to a food line to get food that so sad i cant Waite in till i figer out that they r save to go teach again the power sud be out 4 1 to 5 week that so scary. back to my day i clean and did school all day. i went to a birth-day party last Friday i am going to go to one on Friday and Monday i cant Waite i also saw my Gram and grandpa on my mom dad today they got a sweet car a cool car.



RACHEL

No comments:

4 of july

4 of july







i want to learn

i want to learn
i finaly learned i am so good